- 211 United Way
- Big Dog Ranch
- Hospice of Palm Beach County
- Legal Aid
- Season to Share
- Quantum House
- Women’s Foundation of Palm Beach
- Speak Up for Kids
Charitable Request Form
The Palm Beach County Justice Association is dedicated to inspiring excellence in advocacy, upholding the honor and dignity of the legal profession, and encouraging the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity of civil trial lawyers in Palm Beach County.
In the 4 th quarter of 2010, the PBCJA implemented the giving FOR JUSTICE Program. The purpose of the GFR program is to seek out worthy local causes that are in need of a friendly and helping hand. We plan to distribute aid, both financially and in service, in the name of the PBCJA throughout the community on a quarterly basis. The Palm Beach County Justice Association hosts 3 Signature Events during the year. A portion of the proceeds are donated to local charities which are determined annually by the Board of Directors. It’s with these funds the PBCJA is able to provide financial contributions to the community.
Donation guidelines are as follows:
- Ideally the charity must promote ideals of service to the legal community and/or the legal profession. However; we all requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Charity must be a non-profit 501c(3)
- Donations are approved on a quarterly and are not considered to be an annual contribution.
- Deadline to apply for funding is 45-days prior to funding needs. If the request received after the 45 days, applications may be denied and will need to be re-submitted for the next quarter.
Please complete the following information 45 days prior to funding needs: