The Advocate Program
With over 400 attorney members and 75 paralegal members from sole practitioners to large firms, the PBCJA has grown to be the most dynamic countywide trial lawyer organization in the state. The organization maintains an active calendar, with networking events scheduled at least once a month, providing your company the unique opportunity for direct, one-on-one access to our members.
“…the PBCJA has grown to be the most dynamic countywide trial lawyer organization in the state.”
Through the support of our Advocates we are able to offer our members:
- Monthly dinner and lunch meetings with interesting and informative guest speakers
- Paralegal Breakfasts
- Accredited CLE seminars
- Social events and fun-filled Signature Events like our High Roller Night, Barrister’s Bartender Bash and our marquee Golf Tournament. A portion of the proceeds from each goes to a variety of local charitable organizations
- Trial Talk; a list-serve dedicated to helping our membership communicate with each other about court orders, verdict summaries and judgments, referrals, and other pertinent legal information
- Litigation Bank; an entire legal resource available 24/7 days a week
Customized packages are available as well as single event sponsorships
- Event and Advertising Packages can be customized to accommodate all budgets.
- Web ads are to be supplied by the company – PBCJA does not offer creative services.
- Dates, speakers, and venues are subject to change.
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561.790.5833.